Emergency First Response® primary and secondary care training teaches you what to do in the critical moments between when a life-threatening emergency occurs and when emergency medical services arrive. Learn how to perform CPR, provide first aid that eases pain, assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Learn CPR
- Improve your first aid skills
- Be prepared in an emergency
What you can expect to learn
- Respond to a variety of illness and injuries
- Help someone who is choking
- Handle a possible spinal injury
- Apply bandages and splints
|Theory Session & Practical
- PADI material & certification fee
- Use of first aid kit items
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of the Open Water Course.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!