Wreck diving can be one of the most exciting aspects of sport diving, however every effort must be made to maximize safe diving techniques. The Wreck Diver Course will discuss the equipment and techniques commonly employed while wreck diving.
What you can expect to learn
- Researching wrecks
- Mapping wrecks
- Proper use of lines while wreck diving
- Exploring underwater history
- Special emergency procedures
|Theory review, and 2 Boat Dives
|*Actual dive sites subject to tides and weather
- SDI eLearning and certification fee
- 2 Boat Diving Costs
- You must have access to own transport
- Scuba Gear Hire, click here for our rental price, capped at $80/day
- Dive Medical (if required), some medical conditions may affect you from diving. For example, heart disease, asthma, or epilepsy. Please inform us prior to reservation if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your diving
- Spool & Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Dive Torch and Slate (For underwater communication)
- Discount price to combine with Nitrox Diver for just $199 (You save $100!)
Open Water Diver or equivalent
Complete knowledge development before the course starts
Fitness to Dive: You must review Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information prior to the commencement of the course. If you have answered "yes" to any question on your dive medical form, you are required to provide us with a signed document, stating that you are "fit to dive" from a medical practitioner before your course start date. Please email us a copy of your diver medical at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- Age: Minimum Age is 12 years. All students under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent at the beginning of your course
What you need to bring: Sunscreen, Swimwear, Towel, Lunch
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!