Learn to manage basic scuba diving equipment repairs and adjustments. Understand routine care and maintenance procedures and how dive gear works.
Whether it's a missing o-ring, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, the PADI Equipment Specialist course teaches you to manage basic repairs and adjustments. You'll also learn more about how your gear works, making you more comfortable with it and better prepared to take care of your investment.
What you can expect to learn
- Gear care and maintenance procedures as well as scuba equipment storage recommendations.
- Common equipment problems and how to handle them.
- Equipment configuration suggestions and the latest gear.
Prerequisites & Requirements
- PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
|Theory Session & Practical
- PADI material & certification fee
- Use of basic scuba tools
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of the Open Water Course.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!