WE ARE HIRING! DIVEMASTERS & INSTRUCTORS WANTED!
Job Description - Instructors & Divemasters
Simple Dive (Melbourne) is looking for a friendly, hard working and experienced PADI or SDI dive instructor and divemaster.
The positions include assisting and instructing Open Water and other PADI and SDI Courses, guiding small private qualified and DSD groups around the Port Phillip Bay, as well as technical deep diving at the Victorian Ship's Graveyard on private charter boats.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- PADI or SDI divemaster or higher in active teaching status
- Teaching and guiding experience in Melbourne
- Underwater photography experience - Bonus
- Ability to work independently – after training
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highest safety awareness and respectful of teaching standards
- Environmental awareness and knowledge of local marine life
- Own reliable transport - Essential
What we offer:
- Training towards technical instructor path
- Equipment service training
- Opportunity to full time position
Please apply if you feel you are a good candidate for this position. We can provide on the job training to add to your skills.
All applicants must be able to work legally in Australia
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com