Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often. This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water.
In addition to reviewing dive safety procedures when using a dry suit, you'll learn:
- Which dry suit style and accompanying undergarments are right for you.
- How to take care of your dry suit.
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance.
- Mastering buoyancy control when using a dry suit.
|Complete knowledge development online (2 hours)
|8:30 am — Academics (Box Hill Workshop)
11:30 am — Dive 1 (Location is weather dependent)
|8:30 am — Dives 2 & 3 (Location is weather Dependent)
|Actual time subject to tides and weather
- Pool Hiring Fee (If applicable)
- PADI eLearning material & certification fee
- 2 Day Course
- You must have access to own vehicle.
Scuba Gear Hire, click here for our rental price, capped at $80/day
- Cost of Dive Medical (if required), some medical conditions may affect you from diving. For example, heart disease, asthma, or epilepsy. Please inform us prior to reservation if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your diving
- Online Knowledge Development: All online modules plus one online final exam must be completed before your course starts.
- Photo for certification: Upload a clear image of your face to your eLearning training profile
- Swimming: You need to complete a 200-meter swim (unassisted and continuous) and 10 minutes tread/float test.
- Fitness to Dive: You must review Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information prior to the commencement of the course. If you have answered "yes" to any question on your dive medical form, you are required to provide us with a signed document, stating that you are "fit to dive" from a medical practitioner before your course start date. Please email us a copy of your diver medical at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- Age: Minimum Age is 10 years. All students under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent at the beginning of your course.
What you need to bring: Sunscreen, Swimwear, Towel, Lunch
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of the Open Water Course.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!