Terms and Conditions of Open Water Course
Cancellations, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your course, on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $250 PADI eLearning material fee.
- If you fail to attend your course, rebooking will be charged at $200 per remaining day.
- You may transfer your course to a new date once, free of charge, with more than 14 days notice.
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of your course start time will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost less $250 PADI eLearning material fee.
- If a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on the Dive Medical. then one will need to be provided at time of booking or 7 days prior to the course commencement date, stating you are fit to dive unconditionally. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All verbal instructions are in Chinese and English only and you are required to be proficient in either one of the languages. No translation service is available or can be used during the course and other students cannot translate on behalf of the instructors.
- You may transfer a course to a friend or family member at least 48hrs before the start time.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, a fee of $100 is payable to complete the course at a later date.
- All fees are per person
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page (including completion of any online training) will result in cancellation of the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- You must be able to swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes. Failure to perform these swim tests within the allocated time frame will result in course cancellation without refund and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be complete within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard Learn to Dive programs are for 15yrs+
- Under 18's must have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian on day one of the course.