Terms and Conditions for Courses
Cancellations, rescheduling, transfers or non-attendance
- If you cancel your course, on or within 14 days of the start date, no refund will be given.
- If you cancel a course with more than 14 days notice, a refund will be offered, less $250 eLearning material fee.
- If you fail to attend your course, rebooking will be charged at $250 per remaining day.
- All our courses require skills to be demonstrated in a repeatable and comfort manner, and demonstration of the ability to dive safely within the limits of the training. Whilst it is uncommon, if you are unable to meet the standards by the end of each day of training you may be asked to complete a further day of training at an additional cost $250/day.
- You may transfer your course to a new date once, free of charge, with more than 14 days notice.
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of your course start time will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost less $250 eLearning material fee.
- In case of a medical condition manifests outside of 24hrs and permanently prevents you from completing the course, the above conditions apply.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on the Dive Medical, you will need provide at time of booking or 7 days prior to the course commencement date, stating you are fit to dive unconditionally. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost less $250 eLearning material fee.
- All verbal instructions are in English only and you are required to be proficient in either one of the languages. No translation service is available or can be used during the course and other students cannot translate on behalf of the instructors.
- If you fail to complete the course during the scheduled time, a fee of $250 is payable to complete the course at a later date.
- All fees are per person.
- Failure to adhere to all of the pre-course requirements found on the course overview page (including completion of any online training) will result in cancellation of the course. No refund will be given, and rebooking will be at full cost.
- You must be able to swim 200m and tread water for 10 minutes. Failure to perform these swim tests within the allocated time frame will result in course cancellation without refund and rebooking will be at full cost.
- All courses must be complete within 90 days of the original start date.
- Our standard Learn to Dive programs are for 15 years old or above.
- Under 18's must have a parental waiver signed by parent/guardian on day one of the course.
- 如果您在开课当天或开课前 14 天内取消课程，将不予退款。
- 如果您在提前 14 天以上通知的情况下取消课程，我们将提供退款，减去 ＄250 澳元的电子学习材料费。
- 如果您未能参加您的课程，将按剩余每天 ＄250 澳元的标准收取重新预订费用。
- 在提前 14 天以上通知的情况下，您可以免费将课程转移到新日期一次。
- 在您的课程开始时间 24 小时内取消任何课程，将导致课程被没收，并且重新预订将全额支付 ＄250 澳元的电子学习材料费。
- 如果您对医疗问卷上的任何问题表示是，您需要在预订时或课程开始日期前 7 天提供，说明您无条件适合潜水。 否则将导致课程被没收，重新预订将收取全额学费减 ＄250 澳元的电子学习材料费。
- 所有口头说明只有中文和英文，您需要精通其中一种语言。 课程期间不提供或不能使用翻译服务，其他学生不能代替教师翻译。
- 如果您未能在预定时间内完成课程，则需要支付每天 ＄250 澳元的费用才能在以后完成课程。
- 未能遵守课程概述页面上的所有课前要求（包括完成任何在线培训）将导致课程被取消。 恕不退款，重新预订将收取全额学费减 ＄250 澳元的电子学习材料费。
- 您必须能够游 200 米并踩水 10 分钟。 未能在分配的时间范围内进行这些游泳测试将导致课程取消且不退款，重新预订将全额收费。
- 所有课程必须在原定开始日期后 90 天内完成。
- 我们的标准学习潜水课程适用于 15 岁或以上的人士。
- 18 岁以下的学生必须在课程的第一天有父母/监护人签署的父母弃权书。