The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba program and has introduced millions of people to the world beneath the waves. The PADI Open Water Diver certification allows you to dive to a maximum of 18m unlocking your access to 70% of our ocean planet.
Meet new people, go to new places, and do explore new places beneath the surface with your scuba license!
The Open Water Course consists of three main stages:
- Knowledge development (online study through the PADI eLearning platform) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Attend confined Water training sessions to learn and practice scuba skills in a swimming pool or similar environment
- Four ocean dives with your highly qualified scuba instructor and grant and you’ll be granted the most sought-after certification in the dive industry!
|Before Course||Complete knowledge development
online (4 - 6 hours)
|Day 1 (Sat)||9 am — Confined Water (Swimming Pool)
3:00 pm — Academics
|Day 2 (Sun)||8:30 am — Dives 1 & 2
|Day 3 (Next Sat)||8:30 am — Dives 3 & 4
2:00 pm — Paperwork
|Actual time subject to tides and weather|
- 3-Day Scuba Gear Hire (excluding dive boots)
- Pool Hiring Fee (If applicable)
- PADI eLearning material & certification fee
- 3 Shore and 1 Boat Dives
- 3 Day Course
- You must have access to own vehicle. Due to the location and schedule of the course, you will not have time to access public transportations
- Cost of Dive Medical (if required), some medical conditions may affect you from diving. For example, heart disease, asthma, or epilepsy. Please inform us prior to reservation if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your diving
- Online Knowledge Development: All online modules plus one online final exam must be completed before your course starts.
- Photo for certification: Upload a clear image of your face to your eLearning training profile
- Swimming: You need to complete a 200-meter swim (unassisted and continuous) and 10 minutes tread/float test.
- Fitness to Dive: You must review Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information prior to the commencement of the course. If you have answered "yes" to any question on your dive medical form, you are required to provide us with a signed document, stating that you are "fit to dive" from a medical practitioner before your course start date. Please email us a copy of your diver medical at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- Age: Minimum Age is 10 years. All students under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent at the beginning of your course.
What you need to bring: Sunscreen, Swimwear, Towel, Lunch
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of the Open Water Course.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!