Go further and enjoy more with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diving course.
Divers will complete 5 training dives on this course - 4 core dives which cover buoyancy, navigation, limited visibility and deep diving, as well as 1 adventure dive.
- Certified to 30m
- Weekday & Weekend Start
- Add Nitrox certification as an upgrade
|Before Course||Complete knowledge development (4 - 6 hours)|
|Day 1||3 Dives on Buoyancy, Navigation & Limited Visibility|
|Day 2||2 Boat Dives on Deep (~30m) & Wreck*|
|*Actual dive sites subject to tides and weather|
- 2-Day Scuba Gear Hire (excluding mask, boots, fins, wetsuits)
- PADI eLearning and certification fee
- 3 Shore & 2 Boat Diving Costs
- 2 Day Course
- You must have access to own transport
- Dive Medical (if required), some medical conditions may affect you from diving. For example, heart disease, asthma, or epilepsy. Please inform us prior to reservation if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your diving
- Spool & Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Dive Torch (For night and limited visibility diving)
- Dive Slate (For underwater communication)
- Optional Nitrox Upgrade for just $149 (You save $50)
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Complete knowledge development before the course starts
- Fitness to Dive: You must review Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information prior to the commencement of the course. If you have answered "yes" to any question on your dive medical form, you are required to provide us with a signed document, stating that you are "fit to dive" from a medical practitioner before your course start date. Please email us a copy of your diver medical at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- Age: Minimum Age is 12 years. All students under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent at the beginning of your course.
What you need to bring: Sunscreen, Swimwear, Towel, Lunch
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of the Open Water Course.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!