Learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver. It's challenging, yet very rewarding.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
|Complete knowledge development (4 - 6 hours)
|Day 1 - 9am
|Theory Review, Rescue skills and Stimulated Scenario 1
|Day 2 - 10am
|Shore Dives and Stimulated Scenario 2
|*Actual dive sites subject to tides and weather
- PADI eLearning and certification fee
- 2 Day Course
- You must have access to own transport
- Scuba Gear Hire, click here for our rental price, capped at $80/day
- Dive Medical (if required), some medical conditions may affect you from diving. For example, heart disease, asthma, or epilepsy. Please inform us prior to reservation if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect your diving
- Discount price to combine with Nitrox Diver for just $199 (You save $100!)
- Adventure Diver/ Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent) with Underwater Navigation Dive; First aid and CPR training (or equivalent) within 24 months
- Complete eLearning material before the course starts
Fitness to Dive: You must review Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information prior to the commencement of the course. If you have answered "yes" to any question on your dive medical form, you are required to provide us with a signed document, stating that you are "fit to dive" from a medical practitioner before your course start date. Please email us a copy of your diver medical at least 7 days prior to course commencement
- Age: Minimum Age is 12 years. All students under 18 years of age will require parent/guardian consent at the beginning of your course.
What you need to bring: Sunscreen, Swimwear, Towel, Lunch
By purchasing our course, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Read our FAQs for more information or talk to our instructors via messenger!